UAN : 3-111-123-555
Pakistan Office: +9221-35347428
US / Canada Direct: 1-201-608-6637
UK Direct: 0-203-372-4808
US & Canada Toll Free:
Birth Certificate Procedure
Nadra Smart Card
Obtain New Passport
USA Visa information
NADRA Birth Certificate
CRC, or the Child Registration Certificate is a legal document that registers minor citizens under 18 years of age.
Application Process for CRC
Detailed Application Procedure:
- Acquiring data at NSRC/DAU
- Token Issuance
- Photo Capture
- Thumbprint & Signatures
- Acquiring of date by DEO
- Data is uploaded to the NADRA Data Warehouse
- Clearance & verification from the NADRA Data Warehouse
- Printing at NSRC/DAU
- CRC is delivered to the applicant at NSRC/DAU
CRC procedure requires the following documents:
- Birth or School Certificate for applicants above 10 years of age.
- Note: No documents are required for applicants below the age of 10 years.
- CRC Issuance
- Approximately 7-10 Days
Apply online today for legal Child Registration Certificate from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, or anywhere in Pakistan.